South Infirmary Victoria University Hospital Medical Library – Cork
South Infirmary Victoria University Hospital Library
SIVUH Library supports the hospital’s role in teaching patient-centered care. The library provides access to a range of collections and resources to meet the research and education needs of SIVUH staff and students on clinical placement, and to facilitate decision-making in patient care.
Monday – Friday from 9.00am – 5.00pm
staffed by a Senior Library Assistant.
Collections and Services
Library collections include
- medical, nursing and allied health textbooks
- print and online journals
- online databases ProQuest Medical Library, CINAHL Plus with Full Text and clinical resource tool UpToDate
- audiovisual collection
- inter-library loan service
- internet access with eight computer work stations
- study area
Access and membership
External membership is offered to non-SIVUH employees who are employed in the health sector on payment of an annual fee. Further details on the SIVUH website
To contact the library email: email@example.com or phone 021 – 4926348.