Midland Regional Hospital, Portlaoise, Co. Laois
Library services and book borrowing are available during opening hours (see below).
For general queries, use the Library Virtual Desk to connect online with Library staff who will answer your queries on weekdays (Mon.-Fri.) from 11am to 1pm, and from 3pm to 4pm. See also a summary of online services.
For enquiries contact: Ms. Mary Thompson
Tel: 086 3800553
Address: Education Centre, Midland Regional Hospital, Portlaoise, Co. Laois
Telephone: 057 8696347
Study Room and WiFi access available in the Education Centre 08:00 to 21:00 daily.
Use OpenAthens to access our electronic resources. Log in to your OpenAthens account at www.hselibrary.ie using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
Library Services and Resources include:
- Access to a National Book Collection
- Electronic Databases, Tools and Apps
- Clinical Query service. Contact us @ CQLISMidlands@hse.ie if you need assistance with a clinical query or reference search
- Assistance and training on use of all resources
- Support for Video Conferencing and Webcast educational events
- PC and WIFI Access
- Printing, Scanning & Photocopying facilities
- Study areas