Midland Regional Hospital, Portlaoise, Co. Laois
COVID-19 Level 5 restrictions in 2021
The Library is closed until further notice due to the Level 5 plan of Living with COVID-19. Book borrowing may be possible by arranging collection in advance, please contact your library to confirm.
Books can be borrowed by appointment only on Tuesday mornings.
For enquiries contact: Ms. Mary Thompson
Tel: 086 3800553
Address: Education Centre, Midland Regional Hospital, Portlaoise, Co. Laois
Telephone: 057 8696347
2 hour stay maximum in the library.
Study Room and WiFi access available in the Education Centre 08:00 to 21:00 daily.
Use OpenAthens to access our electronic resources. Log in to your OpenAthens account at www.hselibrary.ie using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
Library Services and Resources include:
- Access to a National Book Collection
- Electronic Databases, Tools and Apps
- Clinical Query service. Contact us @ CQLISMidlands@hse.ie if you need assistance with a clinical query or reference search
- Assistance and training on use of all resources
- Support for Video Conferencing and Webcast educational events
- PC and WIFI Access
- Printing, Scanning & Photocopying facilities
- Study areas