Our Lady’s Hospital, Navan
Address: Library, Our Lady’s Hospital, Navan, Co. Meath
Staff: Linda Halton (Executive Librarian)
Tel: 046 9078700 / 087 1136255
The new library is located off the link corridor on the ground floor of the hospital (opposite the entrance to the Medical Emergency Department). Library services and resources are for the use of all HSE staff (both hospital and community-based) and for students on clinical placement. The librarian provides support for research, continuing professional development, education and supporting patient care by providing best practice evidence.
The library is open from 7am to 10pm every day (including weekends) for patrons who wish to use the study space or computers. The library is staffed Monday to Thursday from 9am to 4pm (excluding lunchtime). Please note, that due to the need to maintain social distancing, there are 4 computers and 2 study spaces currently available in the library.
Library services and resources
- Electronic databases, e-journals, e-learning packages, and e-book platforms. Access using your OpenAthens account.
- Register here for an OpenAthens account.
- Clinical Query service: contact email@example.com if you need assistance with a clinical query or literature search.
- Computers (4 available at present) and Wi-Fi access.
- Printing, scanning & photocopying facilities.
- Study area (currently restricted to 2 places)
- Click HERE for help and guidance with the electronic resources.
- You can stay in touch and get library support through our two Virtual Desk Services.