Naas General Hospital
Address: Naas General Hospital Library, Naas, Co. Kildare
*** The library is currently closed due to the Level 5 restrictions around COVID-19 ***
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to remotely help with any queries.
Access to the study area and computer area is available on a 24/7 basis.
Please note that due to the need to maintain social distancing, there are now only 2 PCs and 2 study spaces available in the library.
The Library is located on Level 3 of the hospital across from the Tutorial Room. Library services and resources are provided for all hospital staff and students on placement. The Library’s book collection covers a wide range of medical disciplines and topics.
The librarian provides support for research, continuing professional development, education and supporting patient care by providing best practice evidence.
Library Services and Resources
- Electronic databases, ejournals, elearning packages and ebook platforms. Access using your OpenAthens account.
- Register here for an OpenAthens account.
- Clinical Query service: contact email@example.com if you need assistance with a clinical query or literature search. Alternatively you can submit all info on this form.
- Assistance and Training on use of resources provided on a group or one-on-one basis (via WebEx during the pandemic).
- PCs (2 available at present) and Wi-Fi Access.
- Printing & photocopying facilities.
- Study area (currently restricted to 2 spots)