Naas General Hospital
Address: Library, Naas General Hospital, Craddockstown Road, Naas East, Naas, Co. Kildare W91 AE76
The library is open 24/7 for patrons who wish to use the library study space or PCs. The library is staffed from 9.30 to 16:30 Monday to Thursday excluding lunch time and Fridays until 16:00.
The librarian can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to remotely help with any queries.
The senior library assistant can be reached at email@example.com.
Access to the study area and computer area is available on a 24/7 basis.
The Library is located on Level 3 of the hospital across from the Tutorial Room. Library services and resources are provided for all hospital staff and students on placement. The Library’s book collection covers a wide range of medical disciplines and topics.
The librarian provides support for research, continuing professional development, education and supporting patient care by providing best practice evidence.
Library Services and Resources
- Electronic databases, ejournals, elearning packages and ebook platforms. Access using your OpenAthens account.
- Register here for an OpenAthens account.
- Clinical Query service: contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with a clinical query or literature search. Alternatively you can submit all info on this form.
- Assistance and Training on use of resources provided on a group or one-on-one basis (via WebEx during the pandemic).
- PCs (7 available at present) and Wi-Fi Access.
- Printing & photocopying facilities.
- Study area