St. Luke’s Radiation Oncology Network (SLRON) Dublin
Address: St. Luke’s Hospital, Highfield Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6.
Telephone: 01 – 4065224
Opening Hours: Monday – Friday: 9am – 4.45pm
The librarian offers training and support for patient care, continuous professional development, research and education.
Library Services and Resources
- Electronic databases, online journals, ebooks. Access using your OpenAthens account.
- Register here for an OpenAthens account.
- Clinical Query service: contact email@example.com if you need assistance with a clinical query or literature search.
- Training and support on use of resources provided on a group or one-on-one basis.
- PC and WIFI Access.
- Printing, scanning & photocopying facilities.
- Study area