Naas General Hospital
Address: Naas General Hospital Library, Naas, Co. Kildare
Fax: 045-84 3094
Monday & Tuesday 10.00am – 13.00pm & 14.00pm – 18.00pm
Wednesday & Thursday 09.30am – 13.30pm & 14.00pm – 17.30pm
Friday 09.30am – 13.30pm
N.B. Access to the study area and computer area is available on a 24/7 basis
The Library is located on Level 3 of the hospital across from the Tutorial Room. Library services and resources are provided for all hospital staff and students on placement. The Library’s book collection covers a wide range of medical disciplines and topics.
The librarian provides support for research, continuous professional development, education and supporting patient care by providing best practice evidence.
Library Services and Resources
- Electronic databases, ejournals, elearning packages and ebook platforms. Access using your OpenAthens account.
- Register here for an OpenAthens account.
- Clinical Query service: contact email@example.com if you need assistance with a clinical query or literature search.
- Assistance and Training on use of resources provided on a group or one-on-one basis.
- PC and WIFI Access.
- Printing, scanning & photocopying facilities.
- Study area
More On Naas General Hospital Library Services