ULHG – Cinahl for Nursing – Advanced Search
The trainer is an experienced information specialist. Her extensive experience lies in conducting literature searches to support research and clinical queries.
Learning outcomes :
- Using subjects, subheadings, and refining tools
- Helpful, time-saving features of Cinahl (EBSCO)
- Refining your search using Clinical Queries
- Boolean Operators, Wildcards and truncations within Cinahl (EBSCO)
- Keeping up to date with table of contents and topic alerts
Register for training HERE
Love Life, Love Walking Day
Join us or a walk
To celebrate Healthy Ireland’s ‘Love life, love walking’ day on February 14th why not get your walking shoes on and join our lunchtime walk.
Where: Meeting in Dr. Steevens Library we will be and walking to the Royal Hospital Killmainham and back.
When: 14th February 12.45pm
All are welcome