March 26 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Registration closes 24h before the event.
Presenter: Isabelle; Host: Margaret
- Describe your question using a recognized template as PICO
- Select appropriate resources for your search question
- Build awareness of functionalities such as controlled vocabulary, boolean logic, synonyms, language, spelling within resources
- Develop a comprehensive search strategy
- Explore exhaustive searching techniques
- Select papers using inclusion/exclusion criteria and screening tools
- Manage results using a reference management system
This is 3.5 hours training with hand-on exercises
Pre-course materials and requirements will be emailed to registered participants before training.
Assessment will be performed and a certificate delivered after completion of the training.
Maximum participants : 15