‘Contact & Collect’ book ordering
Following Level 5 COVID-19 restrictions most HSE Library sites will be closed.
A ‘contact and collect’ service for book borrowing may be available with collection services available only on designated days. Please review your local Library page for details or Visit the HSE Library Virtual Desk .
How to place a hold for ‘Contact and Collect’
- Search the library catalogue and use the hold function to place a hold on the item you want.
- Login using your catalogue username & password to do this. If you don’t have your username or password click ‘forgot password’ to generate a new password. If you dont have a library account you will need to register using the register now link.
- When the hold is placed you can see it the personal details area.
- When the library staff gets your requested item off the shelf & checks it in you will get an email notice advising that it is available collect.
- Contact your local library to arrange for book collection.