Library staff provide guidance, support and training on a variety of topics, including:
- Healthcare databases, such as Medline, CINAHL and PsycInfo
- Point of care, evidence based tools, – BMJ Best Practice, Clinical Key and UpToDate
- Search strategy development
- Identifying grey literature
- Systematic review support
- Critical appraisal
- Keeping up to date
- Research support
- Academic writing
- Reference management
Library staff provide training for individuals and groups, upon request. Whether you’re returning to education, conducting research or simply want to develop strategies to make keeping up to date easier, your local library staff can help!
Get in touch with your Local Library today to organise a training session for yourself and for your department.
Looking to Upskill?
As well as providing a knowledge base we also can direct you towards appropriate training facilities should you want to upskill. One such facility is HSEeLanD.
HSeLanD contains over 130 online learning programmes, resources, assessment & planning tools to support you in your current job role and with your personal and professional development.