Midland Regional Hospital, Tullamore, Offaly
Address: Research & Education Centre Library, Scott Building, Midland Regional Hospital, Tullamore, Co Offaly, R35 NY51.
Telephone: +353 57 58393 Email: LibraryMRHT@hse.ie
Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 09:30 – 16:30
Education Centre Room Bookings
Our Education Centre features lecture theatres and other rooms that can be booked for training and meetings.
- Education Centre room availability calendar
- Education Centre frequently asked questions
- Room bookings can be made by contacting Library staff
Our state-of-the-art Library is located in the newly refurbished Scott Building and is easily accessible from the hospital through a link corridor. Library services and facilities are provided for all hospital and community staff within Longford, Offaly, Laois and Westmeath. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff provide training, resources and support for patient care, continuous professional development, research and education.
- UpToDate Help Sheet
- UpToDate: How to register and set up App
- CINAHL Complete Helpsheet
- ClinicalKey: How to register and set up App
- BMJ Best Practice: How to register and set up App
- Referencing Guide including Harvard & Vancouver examples
- Library Service & Resources
Library Services and Resources include:
♦ Comprehensive print and electronic book collection
♦ Wide-ranging full text journal collection
♦ Electronic databases and tools for all disciplines, accessible using an OpenAthens account
♦ Clinical Query service: Contact us @ CQLISMidlands@hse.ie if you need assistance with a clinical query or refererence search.
♦ Assistance and training on use of all resources, for individuals and groups, upon request
♦ Research support
♦ Videoconferencing, webcasting and teleconferencing services
♦ PC and WIFI access
♦ Printing, scanning and photocopying facilities
♦ 24 hour access to study rooms