ULHG Library – Pubmed Advanced Search
May 31 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
In this two hours training incorporating hands-on exercises, you will learn to:
- Identify key search terms using a PICO question
- Navigate PubMed’s home page.
- Apply PubMed’s Filters and Advance Search Features
- Search the PubMed MeSH Database to find the correct indexing terms.
- Use Boolean operators (AND, OR and NOT) to combine search terms.
- Overview of Pubmed ‘Filters’ feature
- Combine previous search queries using the Advanced Search History feature.
- Conduct a Pubmed search using MeSH, Boolean Operators, Filters, and the Advance Search History
- Conduct a PubMed search using the Clinical Queries feature
Please make sure to have your OpenAthens activated before coming to the training. You can create an Athens account here
Register HERE for the training