- This event has passed.
ULHG Library -Managing your references with Refworks
May 15 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
n 60 minutes, You will learn how to:
- Create an account
- Directly export citations from two databases
- Create a folder; move citations to the folder
- Create a bibliography from a list of citations
- Create a bibliography in Microsoft Word
- How to install Write-N-Cite
- How to use Write-N-Cite
There will then be time for questions and hands-on exercise. This session is primarily designed for HSE staff and researchers who want to learn RefWorks’s primary functions.
Please make sure that you have a Refworks account before the training. You can register for an account here : https://refworks.proquest.com/ you will need your HSE email adress.
Register HERE for the training