- This event has passed.
UHL – Cinahl Advanced Search
February 14 @ 10:00 am - 12:15 pm
Where ? 1st floor Clinical Education and Research Centre, ULH – Medical Library, Limerick
The trainer is an experienced information specialist. Her extensive experience lies in conducting literature searches to support research and clinical queries.
Learning outcomes :
- Using subjects, subheadings, and refining tools
- Helpful, time-saving features of Cinahl (EBSCO)
- Refining your search using Clinical Queries
- Boolean Operators, Wildcards and truncations within Cinahl (EBSCO)
- Keeping up to date with table of contents and topic alerts
Register for the training : https://ul.libcal.com/event/3359300
Make sure to have an Athens account to access the library electronic resources. You can register for an Athens account here : http://www.hselibrary.ie/
How to get there : The library is located on the first floor of the CERC building in front of visitor car park 3. From main reception go towards Outpatients, pass the Deli on your right and turn left towards physiotherapy. Then turn right through a glass corridor to arrive in the CERC building. The library is on the first floor.