Dr. Steevens’ Hospital Library Dublin
Library Dr Steevens’ – Details
Address: Dr. Steevens’ Library Dr. Steevens’ Hospital Dublin 8.
Telephone: 01 6352558
Fax: 01 6352557
Opening Hours: Mon-Friday 9.15 am – 1pm, 2pm – 5.00pm
|Browse our new catalogue|
We have just launched a new library catalogue. The catalogue is part of an ongoing process to bring together the library collections of all the HSE Library sites to be searched in one location. At the moment you can browse items available in Dr Steevens Library, Naas General Hospital, St Columcilles Hospital, St Luke’s Hospital Rathgar, University of Limerick Regional Hospital and Cork Mental Health services but more sites will be added over time with all HSE Libraries collections being available to search in the catalogue by the end of the year.
The new catalogue also has some advanced features including:
- View and renew your books online: Login to the library catalogue and you can view details of all the items you have had on loan, renew items and place holds
- Self registration: if you do not have a library account you can self register using the online form
- Update you own details: If you have changed address or email you can change this on you catalogue record. We are also asking our users to login check the data and terms and conditions box on their accounts to agree to the information we hold on them in the library management system
- Create lists: Create lists of items on specific topics or projects and share them with other people
- Purchase suggestions: if you search for an item and we don’t have it you can send a purchase suggestion directly through the catalogue
Browse the catalogue (contact the library to get your password to be able access your personal account details)
Dr Steevens Library, along with other regional librarians have created a range of detailed subject guides.
- Community Nursing Subject Guide (PDF)
- Speech And Language Therapy Subject Guide (PDF)
- Radiographers/Mammographers Subject Guide (PDF)